ABOUT GOVERNMENT BUSINESS EXECUTIVE FORUM (GBEF)
- Formed in 2005, the GBEF is a prestigious network of experienced, senior professionals who specialize in innovative technology applications to vital government missions.
- Membership is concentrated in the US National Capital Region, but the organization’s reach is global and deliberately includes leaders from US state and local jurisdictions and select US partner nations.
- The GBEF agenda is unique to the sector. It integrates quarterly meetings and informal activities throughout the year and concludes at the government technology sector’s premier annual summit: CES Government.
- GBEF members receive substantive analyses developed exclusively for the GBEF by the leading research platform in the government sector, Govini. These analyses identify emerging trends in technology, competitive market data, and funding forecasts.
- GBEF membership is offered at two levels: Executive Committee and General. Executive membership is limited and sells out each year. Both levels participate in the GBEF annual agenda, CES Government planning, and partner opportunities.
- The GBEF and CES Government are the premier government technology partner of the world’s most prestigious technology trade show: CES and its parent, the Consumer Technology Association.
The GBEF and CES Government
The glue that binds the GBEF agenda, and distinguishes the organization from so many others, is its production of the government technology sector’s premier, most exclusive annual summit, CES Government. Produced in partnership with the world’s most prestigious technology trade show, CES, CES Government is held at CES each January at the Park MGM, Las Vegas.
With its 15 year record, CES Government enjoys recognition for its executive-level attendance, provocative content and mix of activities – all designed to enable discussions and relationships that make a difference in how technology is applied to government missions.
- LIMITED ATTENDANCE: primarily by invitation, CES Government ensures the right mix of government and industry leaders, consistent with the conference theme, and the corresponding technology issues and missions. For CES Government 2020, paid GBEF and general registrations will be limited to 400.
- ACCESS TO CES: CES Government attendees are registered for CES and have access to CES Keynotes, special activities and its more than 4500 technology exhibits covering more than 2.7 million square feet of innovation exhibit space.
- EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLES: CES Government begins with three sessions of four Executive Roundtables. Attendees are encouraged to join in discussions on timely technologies, trends and the missions they support.
- PLENARY UNLIKE ANY OTHER: the CES Government plenary sessions are a production unlike any other conference in the sector. From the stage to the speakers to the receptions that follow, the CES Government plenary mixes elected, appointed and career government officials from around the world with the top names in technology.
“Common Missions Across Our Connected World”
A network of government technology professionals unlike any other.
The GBEF Member Experience at CES Government
The GBEF experience at CES Government constitutes a major membership benefit and represents the culmination of the year’s GBEF calendar.
In addition to CES Government, GBEF members participate throughout the year in joint programs with the Consumer Technology Association (producer of CES). These include the United States-France annual technology summit, Election Night (held every two years), and awards programs that recognize innovation and leadership in government technology.