Every attendee is a participant, and every participant has something important to share and the opportunities to share it
EDGE22@CES (formerly CES Government) is the 17-year premier partner of the world’s most prestigious technology showcase and trade show: CES. Today EDGE@CES is the government technology sector’s most prestigious annual summit and global stage, bringing together government and business technology and mission executives from the United States and abroad. EDGE@CES is produced by the Government Business Executive Forum www.gbeforum.com.
DATES/VENUE: January 6-8, Park MGM Hotel, Las Vegas at CES with a one-hour opening plenary connection between the main venue in Las Vegas and an in-person audience and speaker(s) in Washington, DC (January 7), and a one-hour opening plenary connection between the main Las Vegas and an in-person audience and speaker(s) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (January 8).
ATTENDANCE: 400 senior professionals, industry, and government (multiple jurisdictions to include partner nations). Attendance primarily is by-invitation and sells out each year. Attendees and speakers share a common primary mission or business interest in the intersection of technology and government and critical infrastructure mission performance.
VIRTUAL AUDIENCE: Large virtual audience in US, and Europe
EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE AGENDA
- Three sessions of three Roundtables each, 9 different subjects total on technology and vital missions of government and critical infrastructure.
- Participants in each Roundtable are a mix of executives from multiple government jurisdictions, critical infrastructure sectors and technology innovators.
- Roundtables are 90-minutes with the first 15 minutes as a “meet and greet” mini reception allowing attendees to interact with direct Roundtable participants.Off the record, informal, not recorded, more tactically focused on current opportunities and challenges.
- The EDGE Executive Roundtable agenda deliberately begins the conference and is the catalyst for conversations throughout the conference and beyond.
- EDGE PLENARY SESSIONS focus on the near-term future of technologies and their impact on specific missions.
- PLENARY SESSIONS are recorded in 4K and broadcast to a large virtual audience, and are posted on the GBEF and conference websites, on YouTube and are available for speakers to repurpose.
- SPEAKERS are senior executives from government and critical infrastructure, technology innovators, academia, SMEs.
- PRESENTATIONS typically are 20-25 minutes per individual and 50-minutes for panels and moderated discussions.
- THE EDGE22@CES PLENARY STAGE is the Park Theatre, which is the largest performing arts stage in the United States and is home to such acts as Cher, Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars.
- The stage It is a state-of-the-art venue offering full multimedia capabilities. All speakers are introduced by a professionally produced video. The plenary agenda moves efficiently and is tightly choreograph
EDGE@CES is designed to encourage interaction between attendees and speakers. There are no formal dinners, but highly interactive receptions and activities, the two premier of which are:
- January 6 Opening Reception, Nine Fine Irishmen, New York, New York
- January 7 American Vinyl concert/reception, Park Theatre, featuring legendary rock & roll musicians from iconic bands (Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, James Brown Band, Boston, Bob Marley and the Whalers, Romantix).